Here at DBSI, safety is not just a priority, it’s a culture.
Like putting on your seatbelt every time you get in the car, we make sure our certifications, practices and attitude on each job site is safety first.
Our “go green” safety practices are overseen by our Safety Director, a 20 year veteran who implements our programs, manages certifications and oversees all aspects company wide.
DBSI enacts and implements the following safety elements:
- OSHA 10 (100% field certified)
- OSHA 30
- First Aid Trained
- CPR Certifications
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- Arc Flash (high voltage; low voltage)
- Lead Abatement (EPA Certified)
- Asbestos Abatement
- Environmental Consciousness (recycling; re-use)
To learn more about DBSI’s safety practices, please contact us today.