Get the Job Done On Time and On Budget
Project management disruptions can be costly for any company – no matter the industry. In cases of complex projects such as Branch Transformations, the need for a great project manager is all the more important to ensure success. You’ve got a bank or credit union to run, the last thing you want is to be responsible for managing the entire branch transformation project. DBSI can take that on for you to ensure you a successful outcome – on time and on budget.
We understand banking and the whole of what needs to be considered. For example, here is a short list of key initiatives we’ve led as Project Management experts across the country:
- Rollout of over 1,900 Instant Issuance machines in less than 9-months
- Over 2,500 de novo or major branch remodel programs
- Teller Cash Recycler (TCR) or Dispenser implementations
- TCR & TCD software Integration developments and deployments to teller platform
- 400 plus location Assisted Self-Service technology rollout
- 500 plus ATM upgrades or replacements
- Site Scoping for transformation upgrades at over 1,000 locations
Transparent Project Management
DBSI project managers are often involved with the project sponsor at the planning stages of the project. They consult with others (especially the project sponsor) and ensure that the detailed project specifications are acceptable to superiors and/or relevant stakeholders.
Your dedicated PM will keep the project on track, avoid scope creep, and continually measure the progress with the original agreed upon aims and parameters.
The DBSI project management process goes through the defined stages of completion from initiation, planning, execution, quality control and close out. Each project manager takes responsibility for the development of the project and the successful transition from one phase to the next. Once the project is completed, a review of the lessons learned are documented and recorded for future reference and education.