A SCIENTIFIC APPROACH TO CORPORATE SPACES
An HQ should broadcast your core beliefs, elevate your brand, and create an environment of productivity and growth. But with so many moving pieces, how can you get it down to a science?
FACING THESE COMMON ISSUES?
If yes, you’ve come to the right place.
AN INVESTMENT OF THIS SIZE REQUIRES DATA-DRIVEN ANSWERS.
A large project typically means a large amount of risk. Before you make one of the biggest investments in your financial institution’s history and ask the Board for approval, can you answer these questions?
- What are the expected improvements?
- What’s the right scope, size, budget, timeline…and why?
- What anticipated efficiencies and growth should be designed into the space?
- Are the necessary adjacencies considered and designed to drive productivity?
- How long is the capacity of the building designed to last?
An HQ project built without these answers will result in millions of dollars (and potentially years) lost.GET STARTED
FAQtor7: AN HQ ANALYSIS TOOL AND APPROACH
FAQtor7 is our proprietary HQ analysis tool that eliminates any guessing on what your strategy should be. Instead, you get data-driven answers to the questions you and the board actually need for building a solid path forward. Why guess when you can know?
This systematic tool and algorithms are based on:
- Our extensive design-build experience
- Our focus to the financial market
- Our knowledge of industry trends
- A thorough quality assurance testing process
we’ll get your team ready for the transition
DBSI’s Delivery Defined program provides the communication plan and framework for how the employee experience will be defined for all spaces within your new corporate office.
We work with you to:
- Create a Communication Plan on the “why” behind the transformation
- Stop unproductivity in its tracks by providing answers to the top employee questions on the new space
- Deliver frequent staff communication and project updates
- Choreograph everything, including people and equipment to make your move or transformation stress-free